PART 4
11. What do you wish to learn when you read again tomorrow: What do you hope will happen in the story or to the characters? Why do you wish for this to happen?
When I read again tomorrow I would like to know if Tool survived the fight or if he died. I hope that Nailer and Nita run into Tool because Tool is a very good and helpful guy. I wish for this to happen because without Tool Nailer and Nita are powerless.
I disagree with you because they were doing just fine before they met Tool.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would also like to know what happened to Tool. In his situation it seemed he was outmatched but it never said he died or not so there is a possibility he could run into Nailer and Nita. I agree that Tool is a big help with his strength and stuff but I disagree with you when you said Nailer and Nita are powerless. They are much weaker now but they are both smart. I feel they can handle themselves. Nita was able to convince Nailer and his people that people were looking for her. Nailer was able to find his way out of the oil filled room by remembering layouts and concepts of the ship.
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with you, I think that Nailer and Nita would have been just fine without Tool, but they would have had to do more careful, but they could have made it. But I do want to know what is going to happen to Tool, if he survives or if he doesn't. But I would want Nailer to have successfully brought back Nita to her home and to her family.
ReplyDeletei don't agree with you because a thought they did just fine with out tool but it would be nice to know if he is alive.
ReplyDelete