PART 3
10. As you read today, what surprised you? Explain how this will affect the story or how it changed your thinking about the story.
The thing that really surprised me is the part when Pima said she was not going with Nailer & Pima to New Orleans. This event changed the story because now that Pima is not with them Nailer does not have anyone that he can really trust. It also changes the way I think about the story because all 3 of them had the crew mark. Pima broke it & now I'm starting to think that the mark means nothing at all.
The two (Nailer and Pima) did do a lot together but it shouldn't be too surprising. After all Pima still has a good, caring family that cares about her. It was out of the blue for Pima to just say no still.
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly what I was thinking because everyone is breaking the crew mark. But the thing that surprised me was that Nailer actually let Tool go with them. He is a half-man creature that Nailer has never trusted and still he lets Tool come along, because Pima's mom thinks that it will be safe. Tool has been with Lucky Strike and his dad's help to find them, I don't think that he is someone you can trust that much.
ReplyDelete