Thursday, April 12, 2012

9.If you could ask any character a question, what would you ask? If you could ask the author a question what might that be? Explain why you chose these questions.


If I could ask any character a question I would ask Nailer a question. The question I would ask Nailer is do you like Nita (the rich girl). The question I would ask the author is why did you make Nita so pretty? I chose these questions because I was wondering if Nailer falls in love with Nita. If Nailer does then I was wondering if Nita tries to convince Nailer that they should leave Pima behind and leave without her.

4 comments:

  1. Your entry is good because it opens up different ways that the story could go. It makes you wonder if peoples feelings will change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your entry is really good because i kinda makes you feel if they change there mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entry is interesting because there it is possible that that could happened to them. But I have a feeling that Nailer would not leave Pima because they have been friends for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The question that you would ask is good in some ways and is having a lot of detail, this is a good question in my opinion by how you use the book in reference.

    ReplyDelete