Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PREDICTION

                                                                         Prediction

       I think the book Ship Breaker will be about a ship that crashes,breaks and or sinks. I think that's what will happen because the title says "Ship Breaker" and that must mean a ship breaks. I also think it will be about a boy who wanders around inside of the ship and finds valuable objects. Finally, I think that the boy on the cover somehow caused the ship problems from his curiosity.

6 comments:

  1. This is a really good prediction by just looking at the cover. And the book sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just looking at the title and the cover, you made a really good prediction

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have never thought about that really good prediction

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would seem that you know a lot about this book from just its title

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good prediction because the boy probably would be doing something before the ship will actually sink or break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds even more interesting, plus about the boy in the ship I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete